Brexit and the Environment: A Roundtable
This roundtable was co-organised with Prof Joanne Scott, Fellow of the British Academy. Bringing together practitioners and academics, it discussed devolution, trade and governance as key areas of concerns for future UK environmental policy after Brexit. You can find out more about the event and our discussions by reading the series of blog post published afterwards.
- Prof Chris Hilson: EU & UK as both good and bad influence
- Dr Charlotte Burns: The Three Ds: Depoliticisation, Dismantling and Devolution
- Prof Joanne Scott: Trade & Brexit: the long arm of EU regulation
- Dr Laurens Ankersmit: Silver linings: What to expect from environmental chapters in the EU’s Free Trade Agreements?
- Lloyd Austin: Brexit: the impacts of and the implications for devolution in the UK
- Dr Jo Hunt: Bringing powers back from Brussels – but to where?